This Tampa Bay man was diagnosed with tinnitus years ago. At the time of his diagnosis he was told that there was no cure, which is still true today. He contacted the American Tinnitus Association, where he was given tips on how to alleviate his symptoms of tinnitus. He now wears a hearing aid to help with the constant ringing of the ear. In order to show his dedication for finding a cure for tinnitus, he is going to bicycle 100 miles! Let us know what you think of this video by leaving a comment below or on our Facebook!
- Tinnitus Is Major Disability For Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans
- Ringing In The Ears: Famous People With Tinnitus
- Is Caffeine A Cause Of Ringing In The Ears?
- Understanding Tinnitus: Noise Hurts
- Ringing In The Ears: A Tinnitus College Survival Guide
Tags: american tinnitus association, cause of ringing in the ears, causes for tinnitus, Causes of Tinnitus, causes tinnitus, Military and tinnitus, prevent tinnitus, raising awareness for tinnitus, riding for tinnitus, tackling tinnitus, tinnitus and military, tinnitus and veterans, Tinnitus in the ear, Tinnitus Relief, tinnitus sufferers, tinnitus tips, tinnitus treatment, what causes tinnitus