- Tinnitus is currently the number-one service-connected disability for veterans from all periods of service.
- Since 2005, the number of veterans receiving service-connected disability for tinnitus has increased by at least 15 percent each year.
- The total number of vets awarded disability compensation for tinnitus at the end of 2010 surpassed 744,000.
- At this alarming rate, 2014 will see 1.5 million vets receiving military compensation for tinnitus, at a cost to American taxpayers of over $2.26 billion.
Tinnitus gives suffers cognitive problems, sleep problems, mental health issues, and puts strains on relationships at-home and in the workplace. It turns a person’s whole world upside down with constant ringing in the ears that never really goes away and can’t until a tinnitus cure is found.
- Tinnitus Cure: New “Tackling Tinnitus” Campaign Launched
- Tinnitus Cure: New Discovery Brings Hope
- Ringing In The Ears: Famous People With Tinnitus
- How Quietus Was Created For Homeopathic Tinnitus Treatment
- Tinnitus Treatment: Quietus Success Stories!